We Need Your Support – Join Us!
Powered by the generosity of donors and partners, we will transform cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment and create healthier, brighter futures for patients and families across New Jersey and beyond.
It will take all of us to beat cancer together. Thank you for being part of this incredible work.
What does it mean to invest in cancer research and care at RWJBarnabas Health and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey?
Our collective investment means:
- Keeping care local and providing the exceptional cancer care patients need when and where they need it.
- Expanding patients’ opportunities to receive the right type of care from a multidisciplinary, integrated cancer team that ensures they are informed, supported and confident in their care at every step of their journey.
- Creating a seamless experience for patients and their families, with expanded access to support services they may need along their journey.
- Supporting a team of world-class researchers and clinicians who are transforming how we think about, treat and prevent cancer – bringing discoveries from the lab directly to patients to improve outcomes and change lives.
- Ensuring access to care navigators and physicians to answer questions and offer support when patients need it.
- Upholding the strengths of New Jersey’s largest academic health system, alongside the state’s only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center, to provide access to the most advanced treatment options and nationally renown physicians and researchers.
- Acting as a responsible partner within our diverse communities to improve health and prevent cancer before it starts by advancing health equity and addressing socioeconomic, behavioral and environmental factors that affect health outcomes.
- Educating the next generation of healthcare professionals to ensure the best and brightest are at the helm today and in the future.
- Recognizing patients as people, not as their diagnosis, and supporting them in their journey to survivorship.